WHAT YOU NEED
2. Bring to water to a boil and immediately take off the stove.
3. Put a lid on the pot and let the eggs sit for ONLY 3 minutes.
4. Put a lid on the pot and let the eggs sit for ONLY 3 minutes.
6. Carefully and very gently, peel the eggs under cold water.
7. Place the peeled eggs in a bowl of very cold water. (If you are making the eggs ahead, refrigerate them, always handling carefully.)
8. MAKE THE SAUSAGE COVERING
9. PREPARE THE SCOTCH EGGS
10. FRY THE SCOTCH EGGS
11. Remove from oil and place eggs on paper towels to drain.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
My subscribers are my family! Subscribe for exclusive content & entertainment.
Don't miss a thing! Sign up to receive daily news
© 2021 J’Something Online – All rights reserved.Powered by & MANAGED BY AD Designz
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content