WHAT YOU NEED
1. Boil water, cinnamon and salt in a pot with a lid.
2. Mix maize meal with cold water.
3. Stir into the boiling water
4. Simmer for at least 20-25 minutes stirring regularly.
5. Add the butter, serve with milk and brown sugar.
Fresh fruit like blueberries and bananas go well with this too.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
My subscribers are my family! Subscribe for exclusive content & entertainment.
Don't miss a thing! Sign up to receive daily news
© 2021 J’Something Online – All rights reserved.Powered by & MANAGED BY AD Designz
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content