As I’ve mentioned, this is the winning drink, the one that sealed the deal for me.
So, on your next date night or romantic day in, make this sangria –
you can’t go wrong.
- 2 bottles dry red wine
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 2 oranges, cut into thin rounds
- 2 lemons, cut into thin rounds
- 3 limes, cut into thin rounds
- 2 apples, cored and cut into chunks
- 2 cups soda water
PREP-TIME 15 MIN
- In a large pot or bowl, combine the wine, brandy, orange juice and sugar, and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the orange, lemon and lime slices, as well as the apples, and refrigerate until well chilled – usually about 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge and add the soda.
- Serve in glasses over ice.
ALL RECIPES PROPERTY OF ©J'SOMETHING 2017. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
PUBLISHED IN SOMETHING'S COOKING OCTOBER, 2017.
Please contact Dale at email@example.com for permissions, rights for re-posting, referencing and publishing, as well as all brand and media
More great recipes in J'Something's new cookbook