The G.O.A.T. Scramble
We call this scramble the G.O.A.T.
not only because in my house it is the Greatest Of All Time, but also because the addition of creamy goat’s cheese is what takes this to the next level of yum!
- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsps butter
- ½ cup full-cream milk
- Salt and ground white pepper to taste
- 100 g Chevin goat’s cheese
- Fresh basil, sliced into ribbons
PREP-TIME 5 MIN
COOKING TIME 10 MIN
- Crack the eggs into a glass mixing bowl and beat until a pale yellow.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed nonstick sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add the butter and allow to melt.
- Add the milk to the eggs, season to taste with salt and white pepper and whisk lightly.
- Pour the eggs into the pan. Gently stir and, when about halfway cooked, add the goat’s cheese and continue to stir until the scramble is cooked to your liking.
- Turn the heat off, add the ribbons of basil and serve immediately.
ALL RECIPES PROPERTY OF ©J'SOMETHING 2017. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
PUBLISHED IN SOMETHING'S COOKING OCTOBER, 2017.
Please contact Dale at email@example.com for permissions, rights for re-posting, referencing and publishing, as well as all brand and media
More great recipes in J'Something's new cookbook