WHAT YOU NEED
1. Crack the eggs into a glass mixing bowl and beat them until they turn a pale yellow colour.
2. Heat a heavy-bottomed nonstick sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add the butter and let it melt.
3. Add the milk to the eggs and season to taste with salt and white pepper and whisk lightly.
4. Gently stir the eggs and when they are halfway cooked add the goats cheese and continue to stir until the scramble is cooked to your liking.
5. Turn the heat off and add the thin ribbons of basil, serve immediately.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
My subscribers are my family! Subscribe for exclusive content & entertainment.
Don't miss a thing! Sign up to receive daily news
© 2021 J’Something Online – All rights reserved.Powered by & MANAGED BY AD Designz
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content